Kevin Coker shares the major MedTech trends in 2022, featured in Medical Product Outsourcing. The major trends Kevin discusses are:
- The industry challenges MedTech is facing moving forward
- Robotics and principles of artificial intelligence will continue to play a bigger role in medical devices
- Additive manufacturing will also continue to play a bigger role in the creation of current and new medical device prototypes as the technology continues to improve
- The predicted growth of the Femtech medical device segment
- Why quality management systems (QMS) and reproducibility requirements have increased recently
Kevin Coker, co-founder and CEO of Proxima Clinical Research says, "The industry is booming. Innovation is maturing in directions never before seen nor explored. We’re on the brink of another information explosion as AI/machine learning and robots drive new heights of discovery and data drives innovation."