We recognize that employees look and feel different in every company, so it’s important to first describe the principles that will drive success in the role prior to talking about the specific responsibilities and tasks. These are:
1. An obsessive focus on the customer
2. Being accountable to the customer as if we were their own employee
3. Understanding that strategy is only as good as the execution - and vice versa
4. Placing a high value on teamwork
5. People are at the heart of the product
In short, we want to build a big but small company.
Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry.
Get to work in one of the fastest growing industries in TX – Life Sciences
Part of an amazing team
Flexible time off with pay
Opportunity for growth!
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Proxima is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This individual will be responsible for monitoring and site management activities for Phase I-IV device/drug clinical projects.
· Perform all types of site visits –qualification, initiation, interim monitoring and close out, ensuring the site is doing the right thing in compliance with regulations, ICH-GCP, the monitoring plan and protocol.
· Conduct source document review and verify accuracy of data entered in the CRF
· Work with and serve as the site primary point of contact
· Provide training on the protocol,study procedures, EDC and any other study specific requirements to site staff
· Perform regulatory document management/review and reconciliation between the ISF and TMF
· Contribute to study document creation and review
Minimum of 2 years field monitoring experience with 5 years overall clinical research experience. Thorough understanding of current ICH/GCP and FDA regulations pertaining to clinical research.
Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a scientific or healthcare field, a healthcare certification, or an equivalent combination of education,training, and experience.
This job is right for you if:
· You work smart and hard. You have high standards and you deliver value consistently by being inquisitive, innovative and working with intent.
· You can juggle and manage multiple priorities and projects,staying organized and always keeping a focus on quality.
· You can travel regularly.
· You love to get into the details and insist on accuracy in all you do.
· You are a great communicator, where clarity and articulation of thought is important in both written and verbal communication
· You embrace that speed of execution is a weapon for a growth company
· You enjoy working with people, forging relationships, even through difficult conversations
· You are proactive and anticipate needs and requests even before anyone asks.