Kaitlin Holmes is a Clinical Trial Assistant at Proxima Clinical Research, a contract research organization that serves the emerging drug and medical device industries.
Kaitlin has clinical research experience working from the site perspective.
Prior to joining the Proxima team, Kaitlin was a crisis response nurse during the initial wave of COVID through the immunization response phase. She completed a year as a clinical research nurse with Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids, MI. While at Spectrum, Kaitlin successfully managed the hospital system’s Digestive Disease research line. During that time, she oversaw several cutting-edge drug and device studies, as well as emergency use vaccine trials.
Galen College of Nursing: Practical Nursing
Grand Canyon University: Health Science, B.S.
Proxima Clinical Research, Inc., Houston, Texas
Clinical Trial Assistant
Aya Healthcare, New York City, New York
Covid-19 Crisis Response
Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Clinical Research Coordinator
Maxim Healthcare Solutions, Morehead City, North Carolina
Field Nurse- Pediatrics
Ms. Holmes has played an important role in the development of the following medical products:
- Drug for Pediatric HIV Treatment
- Drug for IBD
- Drug for Parkinson’s Disease
- Drug for Vaginal Prolapse
- Drug for Colon Cancer
- Drug for Stroke Treatment
- Drug for Pulmonary Hypertension
- Data Collection for ICU Nutrition
- Vaccine for Yellow Fever
- Medical Device for Colorectal Anastomosis
- Medical Device for Stroke Treatment
- Medical Device for Colorectal Cancer Biomarkers
- Medical Device for Respiratory Critical Care